Solvent Extraction Research and Development, Japan (Solvent Extr. Res. Dev., Jpn.) is the journal reporting on the areas
in all aspects of the solvent extraction including:
- fundamentals such as principle, thermodynamics, equilibria, kinetics, and computational chemistry,
- novel techniques and methods such as micellar system, aqueous two phase system, ionic liquid system, supercritical extraction system, and solid phase extraction,
- equipments or apparatus such as mixer-settler, extraction column, extraction chromatography, and micro extraction chip,
- novel reagents and diluents,
- applications such as hydrometallurgy, rare metal recycling, bio separation, and environmental improvement.
Solvent Extraction Research and Development, Japan is also available on
J-STAGE with DOI number.